Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Huge Thank You To You!

      Yes! ... to you! I know I have been a little (tad bit) lazy adding anything new to my Blog, in all honesty, I am just getting a hang of it so I don't always know what is appropriate to write on here. If it was truly up to me I would always carry a CHARGED camera with me and shoot pictures and post them and tell you about my day, but this semester I am going to school and trying to lose weight. (Before anyone jumps and says "you don't need it" or "you just want attention for saying that" I've gained 30 lbs after my thyroid surgery) So life, at this moment, is not so exciting. Anywho, back to the point I was trying to make, I do want to thank all the people I have met (blogspot, beautylish, youtube, etc. ), somehow y'all give me motivation to keep up with this and all the other websites, now I know I don't have many followers, subbies, etc. but it's better than what I originally thought I would have like 10. Lol. Anyway, just a big THANK YOU!! See you soon! (: