Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Look Tutorial!

           Finally! As you already know from my last post, I wasn't able to upload my tutorial on Youtube. So I left my Mac at my office overnight uploading (since my job's Wifi is wayy better) and it uploaded last night at 10pm! I was happy! So here is the tutorial, I totally didn't take any pictures since I didn't know that I was going to keep going on with this blog. So anyway, check out the link below (: oh and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for support!


Click HERE! for my direct link to my Youtube channel (: 
I totally lied! Here is a picture below of products used: 


Products Used: 
- Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette 
- Sigma Brushes 
        *Foundation F60 
        *Large Shader Brush E60
        *Medium Angled Shading E70 
- Lowe-cornell brush
- Miss Adoro Eyelashes in #747S 
- NYX Eyeshadow base 
- DUO eyelash adhesive 
- L'oreal million lashes in black waterproof 
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Medium 

Face: 
- Mac NC40 
- WonderWoman blush in #04 
- L'oreal 'fairest nude' lipstick 
- NARS 'chihuahua' lip gloss 

xoxo tatiana